Ja Ni Ja (Off You Go)
Tu mehndi laa, ja Kar poore chaah
Te sadi parwah, na kari tu zara
Ja ni ja…
"Love will set your soul on fire."
- Love Lust by King Charles
"You’re still my person, even if I’m not yours."
(Source: connotativewords, via whenallelsefailsactcute)
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson *Glamour (via glamour)
Kangna Tera Ni
Kangna Tera Ni - Dr Zeus
(Source: rabbrakha, via rabbrakha)
"We don’t talk anymore and you don’t seem to care."
- A 10-word story
(Source: fkvn, via whenallelsefailsactcute)
"Nothing weighs you down like regret."
- Six Word Story
(Source: absentions, via whenallelsefailsactcute)